First of all, i hope they said that his father was hot, tall and tanned. Oh I also hope they said my wedding was set in Monaco and they were jealous because it was the best wedding ever!Oh not to mention my baby was gorgeous and they'd kill to be me!
Okay well back to Brazil:
1) Sao Paulo is Dirty, probably dangerous, and traffic is a 3-hour killer to ANYWHERE!
2) Great restaurants, Fantastic Food, & friendlist bunch of people despite the constant reminder of police on the roads
3) DOn't stick you hand out of a moving window, motorcylists steal cameras and phones & Don't leave windows down at traffic light, people stick guns in& rob you (as we were told by brazilians) 4)People in Brazil were born to samba/Salsa or whatever , and no matter what they look like!!!!
5) Hilton hotel was FANtaSTIC and the STAR drivers were there like Hamilton and ALonso who we saw handful of times walking around!
6)Redbull team are party animals and they REALLY looked after us 100% and treated us like stars with the best food, clubs, limos, spas etc. They spent a bomb on us it ain't FUNNY.
7) There was Freeflow Champagne on TAP all day , everyday!!!Thankyou!THere is a GOD!
8)The girls from each La Formula Una contest, 16 other countries, were amazing, gorgeous and I 'll miss their breath of fresh air. My room mate Ege from Turkey was the best i could have asked for, i'm gonna go try visit her in Italy next year with Sabrina from Switzerland!
Over all this has been the most AMAZING experience this year so far, and I could not have felt more blessed then to be given an opportunity to lead the 1 week high life on their behalf. Much thanks to CAt from Redbull international who organised and put up with us all.
Just to let you know what La Formula Una is all about, no we were not "Race Queens" as some thought, don't go there,heres an idea of what it's about,
"Formula 1 has definitely evolved over the years, but one element which had slipped off the paddock radar is back thanks to Red Bull. Formula Unas! Glamour, beauty and intelligence in the shape of 10 extraordinary ladies invited by Red Bull to every F1 Grand Prix race.
Then at every race, one Formula Una is singled out by a top secret jury to emerge as the Una of the weekend. This is no ethereal honour as it comes with the very tangible prize of a trip to the last GP of the season, where the winning girls from every country get a chance to meet each other.
All expenses paid, they will fly to Brazil, and over the course of the race weekend, will have unrestricted access to the entire paddock and the Red Bull Racing team areas, including the pit garage.They will get to meet key personnel from the team and best of all, the drivers, . The Unas have a busy schedule, and soaking up the atmosphere throughout the weekend, meeting the media, taking part in photo shoots and attending the very high profile parties, always an important element in F1!" (http://www.thread.co.nz/article/2321)
Okay so i will post some pictures up of my Brazil trip , unfortuntaly not all, just the best ones yeah ??? Don't worry all the women were gorgeous and eye candy....heres to my trip....
ErialC aka Geez Louise