GIRL-INTERRUPTED: Guilty but not my fault!

GIRL-INTERRUPTED

-----------CLAIRE-LOUISE JEDREK------------ --------1/2 Potato & 1/2 Kway Teow--------- -----Born in UK, moved to Singapore in 94'--- ------------ADRENALINE JUNKIE-------------- ----Loves Motorsports & Extreme sports----- ----------WORKS in ENTERTAINMENT----------- -----------------Cat Lover----------------- --------ULTRA BOOKWORM in DISGUISE------- -----------Rides an Aprilia RS125---------- -----LOVES Conversations and Traveling-----

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Guilty but not my fault!

CONTAINS Movie Spoiler!!!!

Hey hey so, I got a pleasant surprise by going to see
Will Smith's new summer blockbuster, that is a yearly affair!
In short he plays a new breed of scroog-ish, drunk and rude
Super hero in HANCOCK. Of course with great power comes great responsibility
and he occasionally saves people and gets a couple of criminals
damaging millions of dollars of property in the process!
He gets restyled , goes to jail comes out and becomes a peoples person
also finding out he has another half when all along he thought
he was the lone scrooge with super powers.

So I went to watch it in the Gold Class where they serve you food and drinks
that you order from a menu. What I felt guilty for was an obvious chubby new waiter
who very unfortunately dropped the drinks all over some
big white dude and his two dates! You heard him yell and swear and storm off.
The poor waiter was all in a fluster trying to dry the seat up.
The 3 movie goers never came back.
Poor guy, my heart went out for him!

Had a tiring end of week teaching my old school dance,
because after a 2 hour lesson, I found out it had been extended
to a 3 hour lesson! How these girls can cope after school and go home and
do their homework, surely must mean alot of self-discipline!

If any of you was watching AXN at 8-830pm yesterday I took over
Ebuzz giving you guys the latest gossip and movie updates!
I forgot to mention because I haven't written for a week.
Ill be on again in the 3rd and 4th week!
Hope you all have a good rest of the weekend ahead.

ErialC
aka
Claire-Louise Jedrek
xxx


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home